Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
we don't have recent recommendations but there are a couple from last year here. Hopefully others can chip in though.
Husband got some good trousers made at the tailors in the Marriott Resort and Spa. There are also a lot of good tailors on Sukhumvit Soi 11.
I had suits and shirts made by 'Versaces'........don't be put off by the obvious name rip off!!
The tailors is just over the road from the 'Landmark' hotel in Bangkok. The main guy in there is called Jimmy and he lived in the UK for many years so speaks really good English. They measured me up and had the suits made in 36 hours - and they are superb. I chose the more expensive material - 70% cashmere and the suits worked out at £90 each, I bought 2 suits and he threw in two free tailor made cotton shirts and two silk ties as well. Excellent quality, they are as good now as when I bought them. I would definitely buy again from them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.