General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
How come you're flying back to Newark to get back to Manchester? Couldn't you get a direct Cancun - Manchester flight?
Weirdly it worked out a lot more expensive to buy singles. Initially I thought we'd be flying straight back to Manchester from Cancun but it just wasn't worth it.
I hope your travel insurance covers you enough should you fall ill on your trip. Perhaps the only word of caution is that New York hotels, restaurants and shops add sales tax to your bill which may not have been included on your original pricings. Have a lovely time!
Alsacienne, what makes you say that? Have you had a bad experience with travel insurance? Thanks, we will bare the taxes in mand and take extra spends. :tup
Hi Sunaholic, looks like you have everything covered. Do you need a visa for USA?, I presume you have that sorted (just you didn't mention it in your post) Whereabout's are you going in Mexico? Have you been before? I am going to Playa Del Carmen in Sept and really looking forward to it. Do you think it was much cheaper DIY? Wish I'd thought of combining it with New York!!! Well done!

Denny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.