Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Gramps

When we were there 2 years ago we used the tailor in the hotel we stayed in (Flipper Lodge or Flipper House Soy 7and 8 can't quite remember because we have stopped at both). Husband had a cashmere suit, 5 pairs of lightweight trousers, and 5 silk shirts all made to measure for just over £100. My friend had 4 silk overalls made for the girls in the nail bar she was opening and he made them from a pattern she took with her. Perhaps they've got the same facilities at the Dusit. There certainly seemed to be quite a few tailors around central Pattaya. Enjoy yourselves.
My wife and i have stayed at the dusit several times and always use Prima Tailors jut outside the main entrance on the dolphin roundabout.Make sure you get to speak to Komal himself as he has now taken on a second shop and an assistant.My wife always gets all her work suits and blouses made there and I have had suits shirts and trousers made.Good quality excellent service but make sure you get at least two fittings to make sure you are happy.We usually spend between five and six huindred pounds and end up filling a suitcase.By the way the dusit is an excellent choice.Please feel free to pick my brains or pm me any tme.
Sorry just re read your post and realised I have missed your departure.You will be there now hope you get to read this.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.