General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Yes Bonnie lass you can :tup

Have a great time in Spain :tup
Twenty to Spain the week before last and quite a few folk seemed to have bought Boots meal deals to eat on the plane, so that s another option if you don't get time to make something up.

Have a great holiday bonnielass :cheers

:sun2
thank you for the replies, we are flying out at 4.40am in the morning is boots at the airport open for that time (glasgow airport) . I am getting excited now about my holiday, cases are packed got my spending money, so its now just a matter of waiting until tuesday morning :)
I've now got a picture in my mind of you sitting next to the front door with your suitcases, and looking at your watch every few minutes bonnielass... :rofl
:D lol l am going to have a wee drink tonight to try and take my mind off it.......lol who am l trying to kid, l am excited and wishing l was going today, l really love my holiday :sun2 :cheers .....will probably be sitting at the door waiting on my taxi at about 12.30 on Tuesday morning, once l am through security thats when my holiday officially begins ;)
Could be a bit of a rush:-

Opening Hours: 04:00 - 21:00 (summer)
Telephone: +44 (0)141 848 9960

http://www.glasgowairport.com/shopping-and-eating
thanks Glynis, l will make the sandwichs up before l go and take them with me, l was just afraid that l wouldnt be able to take them through security into the departure lounge and onto the plane
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.