Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Is it the tsokkos apartments you are thinking of ?
Nope, definitely the Takkas Hotel Apartments (in Olympic Brochure)
takkas is known for young people during the summer but everywhere in napa is a bit quieter in october, i dont know if takkas would be suitable for older people it is situated on a hill not far out of the main square and further up the hill there is a place called river reggae outdoor venue dosent open til about 3 am i am a olympic rep in protaras i will ask what age range takkas get in october and get back to you
In fact, it would be good if anyone can tell me what the resort itself is like in early October in terms of mad partying (or not). I do like a fairly lively night out but have to admit to being a little past the Club 18-30 stage. :cry:
October's a good time to go,it's still busy but you'll have room to dance on the bar should the mood take you! :lol:
Hi.....I've PM'd you with some very recent reviews of the Takkas from another review site.

Unfortunately I can't post the address because this one won't accept the web address :roll:
Has anyone been to these apartments recently as I am thinking of booking them?

There seems to be mixed reviews.

Anna
I stayed there last year and my sister stayed there last month, I found them decent enough, clean, not really a place for families but not exactly rowdy with youngsters either and close enough to everything
Hi can anyone tell me if you can hire Irons ? and if so the cost please ? Does anyone know what else you can hire at the takkas ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.