Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
We have not done that particular cruise, or that ship, but have sailed with RCI and also Thomson and 8 other cruiselines. When we were on the Voyager of Seas our then 15/16 year old was with us, and had been on Thomson before....suffice to say she was absolutely blown away. Will be surprised if you ever went Thomson again after you do this one. I am not pulling down Thomson, whom we would cruise with again, but only if the price and itinery were absolutely right. We have found much better value out there with the other lines, with newer ships and incredible facilities.

Enjoy!
The short cruises are a great way to "taste" a ship and cruise line.

The demographic can be very different and often they have a very hectic feel also you do tend get a few more party types so much busier later at night.

There is a lot to cram in just a few days so plan to arrive early and get on for lunch then have a lot of the exploring done before first dinner.
All taken onboard WJ :rofl (excuse the pun), you have a valid point on exploring before dinner!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.