Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
hi greenshoes. we have prebooked 2 taxi's with our travel agent for £147 return to kolymbia which is a few miles further on from falaraki.we could have got them for about £60 in the brochure, :roll:
Hi :D

True it used to be quite far to Faliraki but for a few years now there has been a new road that cuts across the island (from the airport to Faliraki).

Not sure of the excact fare but i often take a taxi to Lindos and that's only 35 euros so i'd guess around 20 euros will get you to Faliraki.

There's always plenty of taxis waiting outside arrivals so i wouldn't bother to pre book - those fares sound extortionate!
Falaraki is only a short 20 minute Taxi journey from the Airtport. There are plenty of Taxi at the Airport with set rates.

The price quoted by Seahunt seem high. It would appear hiring a car would be better value!! We only paid £280.00 for two weeks car hire booked in the UK.
Greenshoes
hope this helps airport price on the left and harbour price on the right.
Paul

New..! RHODES TAXI PRICE LIST
From the Airport or Harbor to various destinations
Prices are ONE WAY & in Euro
Taxi's booked by phone add 1,50 Euro
(Maximum of 4 persons in one car)

AIRPORT DESTINATION HARBOR
PRICE IN € ( FROM or TO ) PRICE IN €
30 AFANDOU 28
44 CHARAKI (HARAKI) 44
25 FALIRAKI 20
48 GENNADI 45
21 IALYSSOS 18
21 IXIA 18
44 KALATHOS 44
25 KALITHEA 20
48 KIOTARI 45
15 KREMASTI 20
33 KOLYMBIA 30
25 KOSKINOY 20
48 LARDOS 45
44 LINDOS 44
48 PEFKOS 45
75 PRASSONISI 75
44 PYLONA 44
22 RHODES TOWN 18
19 THOLOS 28
44 VLYCHA 44
Ozpants1, what is the starting point for this list - I only ask, as it appears to suggest a fare of €18 from the harbour (Mandraki?) to Rhodes Town!
thanks everyone for your information. I just booked with sunset and got transfers by bus included.Thanks again though because I usually get a taxi from the airport but was abit apprenshive as I have never been to rhodes before.
hi all
.I agree my taxi fare does sound dear but my travel agent booked my hotel and flight seperatly. With the taxi's, the price was cheaper than the quote from the package brochure.but the taxi price in the book was £60 per taxi return. if i had known that i would have saved another £30. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.