Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi, how much is the taxi from the Airport to Calangute?

Cheers! :cheers
im not sure anything from 500 to 1000rps i would think,
jph77 It will be about 700 rupees ...no more I would say .................colleen
cheers for your help! Much appreciated!! :cheers
I paid 800rps from the MD in Apora to the airport at 3am.
I can recommend my taxi chap, reliable, safe driver and thoroughly nice chap. He has a small air conditioned car and a maruti taxi (his brother Luciano drives this). Contact Lawrence Pereira on his mobile number 00919822154797 or e. mail on lawriegoa@yahoo.com

Tell him Judy recommended him :tup
Fizzy
so we could book him to be at the airport when we arrive, could be a long shot here , thanks
his name is sunny

hey adele i know a taxi driver called sunny!!! mind you could be a 100 sunny's i suppose :D
chilly
chilly, is he the one who hangs about by baskin robbins, and has orange fur on his dash board, nice man,has a baby daughter, and lives near mapsa,
:rofl i cant remember his dashboard!! not sure really about the rest ... you know what its like so many of them!!
chilly
spike, :offtop a bit...
we went on a bus fron calangute to panjim, i tell you its more than an experiance, :rofl
I just love the bus too Spike, we use the bus a fair bit, and you see amazing things!!! and get chatting to locals, and as you say its soo cheap!! ;)
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.