Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
I usually arrange my parents taxi transfers for them for their holidays and have always used James at Star Taxi's (now Star Tourist Services) http://www.startouristservices.com/

Their flight generally arrives after midnight but they depart in daytime for their flight back to UK and the cost for the return journey is around 35 EUR.

Overall it's around an hour's journey but the airport runs may have a fixed fee so it could be worth dropping James and email and asking him directly as there may be a cheaper tariff for excursions.

Tell him Michele from Cyprus recommended his services as he's always pleased to know we're happy with his service. They are always on time and very friendly / courteous.

Their office is in Bugibba more or less opposite the Relax hotel if I recall correctly and close to the Nat Geo Diving centre.

Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
Many thanks for that Shell. Will drop him a line and see what price he comes back with.

A.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.