Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Taxi transfers.
4 Posts
Johnny,

A taxi to Playa de Muro will cost about 65-70 euros (basic price). You can get one from the airport easily enough (usually). Alternatively, services like Janer Bus or Majorca Airport Transfers can work out to be more effective.
I would have to recommend Janerbus, They are reliable and are the same price as a taxi. You get a quote by email, usually within 24 hours accept the quote no money is exchanged til you arrive in Palma and rest assured they will be waiting for you regardless of any delays. A excellent sevice, we use them every time. CBG
I agree with CBG, Janerbus have given us great quotes for May break, and as there will be 6 of us, we will have a minibus.
No monies up front, just pay driver half total on journey to hotel, plus half balance as deposit. Then small amount on return.
All done by e-mail, proffessionally done with predefined pick up points for PRIVATE journey

Mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.