Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Nah, this is probably the best forum, but it might be an idea to copy it to the Algarve/Madeira forum.

luci :wave
hi, my friend and i went for afternoon tea at Reids a couple of years ago and it cost us approx £22 each but it was fantastic. little sandwiches and cakes and scones with reids own little jam pots ( which i kept one just to prove i had been)lovely silver ware for the tea and gorgeous views over the bay. the toilets are absolutly out of this world, well you have to have a look. we just dressed smart but casual. hope this helps. Linda
Many thanks Linda - looking forward to it. its now 28 euros but worth the experience I hope.

Kath x
On a cruise stop in Madeira we called in to visit Reids but decided not to have afternoon tea after all the food we had been enjoying, so we had a pot of coffee served on the terrace lovely just to sit and people watch
Thanks Prindy sounds really good.

Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.