General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Lindy
I took some to Zakynthos a few years ago - also available in the supermarkets.
Irene
Where are you going? They have then in Turkey and I'm sure I have seen them on the Greek islands too.
we are going to crete the middle of august, i use them all the time in the garden at home when sat out of an evening, and woud like to either take them with me or buy them in resort.
I know these are used as a deterent to mossies. Do they work for wasps and other flying insects? If so, I might take some with me to Turkey in case the heat brings out the wasps. we could light one on our lunch table if we saw any.
good question shirley , i haven't used then through the day only of an evening . Its only because i was bit in Tunisia last October that i thought of taking them to crete
We have taken them. Matalan sell boxes of 36 for a couple of quid. Morrisons do something similar as well. Don't leave your bag in the sun though as they melt in transit (don't ask how we know this)!
i wouldn't dare ask...........sounds like something i would do tho :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.