Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi,

I am also flying out for one week on 1st April. I have been many a time to Tenerife and love it!
I am 21 and going with my boyfriend. Just a word of warning for Veronica's, it can be rough in some parts and therefore i stear clear everytime i go. It can even be dodgy during the day.

If you have anymore questions, i'll be happy to offer my advice..

Sarah
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for that. Where are you staying?
Have you ever been this early in the year?
Do you know how many hours of sun we will get each day? Does the sun go in about 6pmish? Earlier/later?

Thanks,
Hayley. :)
Hi Hayley, I was in Tenerife last week and the weather was nice, we went to the pool about 10am everyday after breakfast and it was lovely and warm, I'd say the sun came out properly everyday about 11am and stayed until about 6 in the evening, although we used to go in about 5pm. There was cloud cover but it was very warm and when the sun was out lovely and hot! About 2pm every day after lunch seemed to be hottest!

I was there with my Mum so we didn't go clubbing but the resorts all seemed pretty busy so I'd imagine there will be enough going on, maybe nicer than going in July/August as I've been then before with friends and to be honest veronicas ws a bit much with bar crawls etc and very drunken rowdy groups!
This will be the earliest i have been but i have no doubts it will be nice.

If you go on the bbc weather website and select tenerife-sur it will tell you the temperatures, wind speed, sunrise and sunsets for the week.

At the moment sunrise is approx 7.25am and sunset is 7.10pm..

Happy to help :)

Sarah.
Hayz,

I go to PDLA most April's, this year i'm going on the 11tth-18th and I would go to Starco's area instead on veronicas, this is where Linekers and Yates is. Linekers is great fun when you do the feed the f'''ing pigeons song. The weather is normally warm about 22-24 degrees. Hope you have a good time. :cheers :sun2
Thank you guys so much!

Hope you both have nice holidays too!

One questions - Where is Starcos?

Thanks,
Hayley.
On the edge of veronicas but not quite where all the trouble is..

Which hotel you staying in?

sarah
ok cool..

we're in the califonia..cheap and clean.

Have a fab time!

Sarah
I think LP1 is 20 mins from the strips, but thats fine with me, taxi or a stroll...

Hope you have fun 2!
hayz,

You should have no trouble in Linekers, as I have never had any problems!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.