General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We've booked return Manchester-Gatwick flights for our holiday to Cuba. We usually DIY for holidays so never looked at swapping for one.
I'm liking the sound of jewellry though :D
There may be an insurance issue to consider. It is common practise amongst insurers not to provide cancellation cover for flights paid for with airmiles, this is a similar principle so it might be worth checking with your insurer before trying it.
I've used them twice to pay for breaks in this country, and have another lot sitting in my drawer to use up before June.
Tescos own travel insurance covers the loss of clubcard points if something goes wrong, with a Virgin or cosmos holiday.

Very few other insurance companys do. I guess its their way of tying you back in to them.

Airmiles, which is a travel agency in its own right, used to sell their own travel insurance which covered the loss of airmiles.
Sunaddict wrote:
We've booked return Manchester-Gatwick flights for our holiday to Cuba.

We've used ours for a holiday to Cuba ! i changed them up before tesco went from x4 to x3 , i don't think we'll collect enough points for next year as fuel is now 1 point for £2 spent , mind you if it keeps going up at the current rate !!! :offtop and also with the reward vouchers you have to pay brochure price , and with earning less points and with maximum limits on how much you can use towards a holiday , its not as good as it was when you compare against some of the online deals of all the operators.
But i'm sure i will enjoy being in the Cuban sunshine with a rum cocktail partly paid for by tesco :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.