Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
If you mean Far Too Thai, just down the road from La Cantina then the answer is no - it went years ago. However there is an excellent Thai in Santa Eulalia called Chang Mai. The best Thai restaurant in Ibiza has to be The Banyan Palace in Cala de Bou; however why you would want to eat Thai in Ibiza is beyond me, I would have thought that the Thai restaurants in the UK were far superior.
Hi, thanks for your reply, this was the nicest Thai food we have ever had, much nicer than any we have tried in England we ate there 3 times during our 2 week stay in Cala LLonga. I do remember the waitress reccommending a Thai restaurant in Santa Eulalia but we never went.

Thanks
Carol
The one that they were probably talking about was "Far Too Thai Too" which was owned by the same family. That has closed too and is now a British "pub" called The Tall Ships.
Hi, thanks for that info, we've seen some cheap apartments in Cala Llonga for the dates that we'll be away but we've decided that it was too quiet for us in Cala Llonga, we'll probably go to Es Cana instead as friends of ours will be there at the same time.

Thanks for you help

Carol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.