Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi, I did see some at Ingos Market
Goanne
I saw loads at Anjuna market im March - and quite a few of the sellers along the road had them too.
Thanks for the info, I'll keep a look out for them.
I bought 2 pairs in Calangute , there is a clothing stall which is really good and almost opposite the Rock Cafe and they were only about 2.50 a pair,and they kindly turned them up for me for free while I waited, haven't worn them yet , may take them to Thailand with me this year , they are nice and comfy.
I think you call the 'fishermens' or 'fishes' over here and they should be no more than 80 Rs/- (£1) per pair...

I have lots... :o) - Very comfy!
Thanks guys. My uncle lives in Pattaya in Thailand and sent me a pair - I got them this morning and they are absolutely brilliant. I will definitely be stocking up on them from Goa.
Don't know about you Blondepuff but I was in a right state trying to get them on :oops:
:wink: Its when you've had a few Honeybees and need the loo that the problem starts! :lol: Pleased to say...I've mastered this now...just DON'T untie them :shock: :shock: :shock:
I got it right first time - I was amazed! There was a little label in the back which helped me work out the back and front though. My OH has told me my a*se looks big and my legs look bowed in them, charming.

Worst thing is, they really don't go with my Crocs!

I probably didn't see them at the markets as I was too frightened to stop and look at anything!
:) I bought some over there about 3 years ago.
I bought a couple of pairs for my friend, however she hasnt a clue how to put them on!!!!, nor me come to that. Can anyone help with simple instructions :D
Best way to tell you....

Find the seam that runs from front to back - holding on to one 'top'...pass the material through your legs. You will have ties now front and back at the top. The front ties...tie securely behind your waist....then holding the BACK ties...securely tie these to the FRONT of you. The 'legs' are then formed..as you walk they will 'flap' at the bottom.

You can tie them with the back ties to the front first.....THEN the front ties to the back....but I prefer it the other way round :wink:

Confused? You are now! :lol:
Only illustration I can find is here..... DON'T end up like the last picture! :lol:

http://www.thiptop.co.uk/images/photos/news/thip-cartoon.jpg
I don't think I'll bother with them! :rofl
brilliant, cheers Pam :D
upped for kashmirigirl!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.