Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
I'm sure Shirley will tell you more about the Central Samui Village. Costs- I haven't been to Thailand since easter last year but you will be surprised at how cheap it is to eat out. You can easily spend just £15 for dinner for the two of you. If you eat in the hotels then expect to pay a lot more. You can also spend a lot less for dinner! :D
Thailand is a wonderful place and the people are even better :D
i have just booked my 3rd trip in 3 years and love it, the 3 hotels you have
chosen look great choices

When you arrive you will find deals like this all over thailand

http://www.thebeachgarden.com/bbq.htm

a BBQ including seafood for less than 3 pounds per person and there
are other deals which are cheaper than this, although popular hotel
meals and tourist areas charge much more

you will love it
I stayed at the Cental Samui Village last July and it was lovely, I do think the location was very far out but the hotel courtesy bus is very good and regular and goes to Lamai and Chaweng every night.
The rooms are lovely , very spacious bungalow style and the breakfast is a really good buffet, we had lunch every day and it was reasonably priced, there are lots of steps throughout to walk off the calories.
The 3 pools are really nice and sunbeds always available, the 2 higher up pools are lovely and quiet but the beach if I'm being honest is not up to much , hope this helps, any questions please ask, shirleyv
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.