Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
countdown
64 Posts
Hi Maggie whereabouts are you going . We fly from Manchester on the 12th Dec 3 night in bangkok then 12 night on Karon Beach. Can't wait.
(ha ha just noticed my missus Leoness has messaged before me)

Paul
This time in 6 days I'll be in the air on the way to Bangkok :D
7 weeks today and counting.... :lol:

3 nights Bel-aire Princess - Bangkok
5 nights Chiang Mai (visiting Son)
6 nights - Krabi Sands Beach Resort
6 nights - thebeachkrabi.com - this looks new anyone been?
1 night - The Landmark - Bangkok
9 weeks today.

4 nights in Hong Kong - Metropark Hotel, Causeway Bay :D
1 night at BKK airport :cry:
7 nights at Cha Wan resnort Krabi 8)
2 nights Dusit Thani, Bangkok
We fly 3 weeks today with Ethiad airlines from Heathrow
3 nights Bangkok
3 nights At Panta
7 nights Bang Tao
2 nights Bangkok
Leave Turkey where we live Jan.25. Antalya ----Istanbul-----Bangkok. 5 Nights at Labua * at State Tower and then to Hua hin staying at Regent Chalets Cha Am for 6 nights, back to Bangkok for 2 nights.Next is back to Antalya with Turkish Airlines. ( Excellent Airline to travel with ) First time to Thailand so we are both looking forward to it.

Ian
3 Days, 2 nights in Dubai, 17 nights in Koh samui, 2 nights in Cambodia, cant wait :tongue
Just booked :)

Hua Hin at the beginning of July 2008. Tried DIY but it was much cheaper going through Thomsons.
2 weeks in the Hilton.

Jack
We fly with Emirates from Newcastle on April 18

7 Nights The Landmark Hotel- Bangkok
7 nights The Waterfront hotel - Koh samui

can't wait its our first time to Thailand :wave:
oh you'll love it. I will really forward to hearing how you like the Waterfront hotel, as we looked at it too :)
Hi i am going to Bangkok 2nd April staying Dynasty Inn Grande until 5th
Pattaya Nirvana Place hotel for three days the koh samui for three days staying at rocky resort and also getting married at same time.
This is our first time to thailand we cant wait my fiance father lives in ubon we are going there after koh samui cant wait 7 weeks on wednesday WOOHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
congratulations :cheers
I've heard that the Rocky Resort has a good reputation for weddings so you have chosen well :)
Flying out later today, will be sure to post a report when home.

Hong Kong, Krabi, Bangkok.

:cheers :sun2 :wave:
oh Ian
missed you by a week as I haven't been on. I'll bet you are having a fantastic time :)
Six more sleep nights and we will be jetting off, im so excited now can hardly wait woohhhhhhhhhhhoooo! :sun2
I hope that ankle is better.
I'll bet you are excited. I hope your wedding is everything you want it to be - and have a great time in Thailand. Don't forget to come back and tell us how it went. :)
Been having a terrible year so far as I got made redundant in January. Eventually found a job and that went pearshaped after 3 days!!! Then last week got a letter offering me a good job starting in June..... so I have booked to got to BKK on Etihad in Pearl Class from the 8th May for 11 nights. Still sorting out the accommodation but have won't have any problems there. It will be my birthday while I am there so will enjoy the trip even more :)
I hope the rest of the year is better for you :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.