Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
A friend has recommended we go to Pattaya at the beginning of March (we are a married couple) but after what I have read about the sex tourism there am a little hesitant, not prudish by any means but does it have anything else to offer. Would we find enough to see and do (except shopping which I can do full time) as we would be there about 3 weeks - don't want a travelling holiday just some r and r and sunshine.
I can recommend the Rabbit Resort at Jomtein Pattaya http://www.rabbitresort.com/

God knows I ain't a prude... however, I did manage to turn a blind eye and even had a laugh with the old guys on sex holidays. My husband still maintains he was more at risk that I was :rofl

Although I'm not a huge fan of Pattaya the Rabbit Resort offered a true respite from all of the above. And a wonderful stay... have to say Deb the owner is one very special lady.

The beds are as hard as rock. However, you only have to ask reception and they will place a foam overlay to transform it to a magical softer bed... ah! bliss.

Cheers Geri
Yes there is plenty to do, you can be in Pattaya and not hardly notice the sex trade, there are numerous days out and 2/3 day trips, the famous river Kwai for example is a good 2 night 3 day trip, start of at the fascinating floating market north of Bangkok, onto a teak wood carving center, amazing carvings, then to the river rafting, and there are numerous waterfalls, a ride on the train that the prisoners of war made and the museam and cemetry and a walk through hellfire pass, a really interesting heartrendering tour, you can go on an elephant trek and stay on the river in a floating bungalow with A/C toilet etc, a really chill out trip.

there is the sanctury of truth a huge hand carved temple where you can swim with dolphins and marvel at the work done on the budhist temple, Nong nooch tropical gardens, a huge display or Thailands tropical plants flowers & butterflies, mini Siam is a large area with miniture cities of the world, Siricha Tiger Zoo where you can pet and have your photo taken with the live Tigers and see the Aligator show etc of course there is plenty more in the Pattaya area or just relax on the beach and take in the sun.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.