Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
great report Sunbear! Re the stopover - we once had a couple of hours in Dubai ( obv when we flew with Emirates). I hadn't been looking forward to it as it prolonged the total journey time but found it to be good. I get bored out of my mind on flights and sitting there at the beginning of a flight knowing I have 12 hours in front of me is a nightmare. Here I could just think 7 hours!
Interesting observations on Phuket. We have never been and I have been a little undecided about going, although we both would like to try Krabi. It is good to hear about the more quiet parts of Phuket. 20 restaurants sounds big enough for me!
Karaoke on a flight- well that must have been an experience! :lol: The Tiger Cave Temple- are the steps hair raising? I have a thing about heights. I am ok if I am taken to the top of somewhere and can admire the view- but I really am a bit of a coward about making my own way up!
Thanks for all your observations Sunbear.
Excellent trip report Sunbear! I'm sure our members will find it useful. Thanks for sharing!

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.