Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
You can't edit a post in a thread that has been locked.

Perhaps the thread in question was locked?

Mark :D
I had a similar problem the other day. I was unable to use my edit button for the same reasons, ie several spelling and *typo* errors. But before loosing the 'edit' feature I also lost the ability to use the B, i .u, Quote and URL buttons at the same time. However, later that same evening everything was back to normal. As a point of note I was not replying to a locked thread. But I definately could not edit my post or do anything else with it. :hmmm
I never tried the Code or List / List= buttons as I've no idea what they do anyway. The Img Button seemed OK though.
I am being told I cannot edit my posts in the Costa Blanca Forum? It was ok last night but now the edit button has dissapeared. The edit button appears to be there on the other forums but not on the Costa Blance forum :hmmm :roll:

Any help please?
The edit facility has had to be temporarily removed in that forum.

David :wave
The edit facility has had to be temporarily removed in that forum

Thank you. At least I know its not my PC then :D . When strange things like this start to happen I never know if its me pressing the wrong buttons in the wrong order, or the right buttons in the wrong order, or the wrong butons in the right order.....or the..... :hmmm errrrr, yes well I think you get the point.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.