Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Marney

I think the Four Seasons is supposed to be the best, check the write up on here.

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency which is 5 star and supposed to be one of the best in Sharm but we didn't rate it and preferred the Hilton sharks Bay.

Best to check out the reviews and phone a few travel agents, look through a few brochures and decide from there. What you like may be different to someone else.

Good luck
Everyone will have his/her opinion about which hotel is best

For YOU find which one meets your own criteria on what YOU want for a hotel and go with your ideas

oh yes

just enjoy it wherever you go
hiya, we went to Dreams Beach last year and thoroughly enjoyed it! boiling hot and great people, good luck searching :)
we stayed at the tropicana grand oasis..as hotels went, it was ok. Have to admit it looked better in the borchure, but it was clean and comfy. food was nice for all inc but the service left a lot to be desired...

it's hard to know if it was on par with other hotels or not in the area - it;s certainly a lot better than some I have stayed in, but not sure if it's worth the star rating they give it.
Something I didn;t like about hotels in Sharm was that they were all out in the sticks a bit. think I would prefer to find one a bit closer to the town...but then you may not have the sea I guess.

I think in general, hotel tastes vary from person to person - what you may think was fantastic, I may think was poor and vice versa..so I guess the best way is to take the plunge and book one which looks nice!
You need to decide which area you want to stay in first and what are your priorities. You may decide you prefer to stay within walking distance of Naama Bay for restaurants, beaches and shopping OR if your priorities are diving and snorkelling then you may prefer to be nearer coral reefs. Location, location, location!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.