Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I was wanting to find out his name too..have you had any luck?
hi, im going to ayia napa on saturday for a week and my partner loves a good sing song once hes had a few so no doubt we'll end up in there a few times...i'll try and find out his name if hes still there or its still open ;)
That would be great thanks..tell him the girl with the crazy eyes is wanting to know!!! Have a great hol! :sun2
I'm glad that's cleared that up, it's been worrying me for 3 years what his name was... :rofl
Glad that we have finally got an answer to the question - BUT - and there is always one of those. Just look at this.

Last visited: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:19 pm

Yep you guessed it. The posting and visiting details of the original poster. So they either found the answer somewhere else or found someone better.

So can I pose a new question. What happened to the OP - anybody know?

fwh
fwh wrote:
What happened to the OP - anybody know?
Unless there's some invisible typing between the lines for us to read in their one and only post, I doubt you'll find the answer to that question. :wink:
Possibly a bit of free advertising?

Cynical, me? Mmm.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.