Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Marina Pax Hotel
31 Posts
sorry Red - don't remember him but how was your holiday. I feelvery responsible as I suggested it.
Bestrgds
Helen
We had a great holiday thanks and may return this September. We are going to the Flamingo Benidorm in February for 5 nights and depending on how it goes September will be a toss up between the Pax and the Flamingo.
The only downside is the longer you wait the flights keep going up.
I managed to locate the firm I was after, it is called Escapebeds but I can get a better deal from Alpharooms for the Pax

regards

Robert
Just wondering if anybody knows what the rooms are like in this hotel, we have two sons and normally try to get apartment style accomodation, although has to be all inclusive.
According to the JMC brochure it states that there are a limited number of family rooms available has anybody stopped in them and are they much more expensive.
Thanks
I'm off to the Pax on the 30th and although I've never stayed there before I have heard that some rooms actually have 2 bedrooms in them. Why not try emailing the hotel direct, they are very efficient and have answered my emails really quickly pax@marina-hotels.com

Anita
Sorry for the delay in replying. This is just the normal Hotel room A/I.
You may be able to pay extra for a fridge. The rooms fit 3 beds well

Robert
Just to oet you know that when we went last year ,the girls (post GCSE's ) had 3 bedded rooms and could easily have added a 4th bedroom. The rooms are basic but we seriously didn;t spend a lot of time in them . The rest of the facilities were above average for a 3 star hotel and I'm quite particular
Rgds
Helen
Yes I agree, the Pax is first class probably the best A/I we have been to. But it has not got an apartment lay out as gill-mag is looking for. They are probably looking a seperate sleeping area for the kids.

Robert
does anybody know if there is a fridge in the room? me and my boyfriend are going early september
We were there last September and there was no fridge. We were also told that we could not hire one. :( I suppose it could be different this year.
thanks i might email the hotel and try and find out
Just wondering what family rooms are like in this hotel. We are 2 adults and 2 kids. We always book AI but like apartment style acommodation, or at least partiioned rooms, if this doesnt suit, does anybody know of anywhere else which would be suitable.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
me and a group of friiends are off on holiday next july to Marina Pax/Barracuda hotel magaluf can anyone tel us what the hotel is like and how far away it is from the nightlife bars and clubs
xx
Has anybody stayed at the Marina Pax recently?
I've looked on the Hotel Reviews section, but the most recent review is off around 2 years ago.

Any info would be great
Thanks
we stayed at the Pax in Aug 06 familyof 4 and had one of the best holidays ever, its in a lovely location away from all the hustle and bussle, but not sure whats its like now, I to am also considering returning to the Pax, so upto date info would be appreciated. Debbie
Hi Stevei

Try here for recent reviews and photo's of the Hotel Marina Pax.

Hope this helps!

Suddy
Hi All
We stayed there 2 years ago in October and had a great time. This year it was a toss up between the Pax and the Mar Amantis (San An Bay) in Ibzia.
So we have decided to split the difference, 1 week in the Mar Amantis then catch a hopper plane to Majorca and spend a week in the Pax.
looking forward to two of our favorite hotels.

Robert
anyone stayed at the marina pax hotel magaluf this year :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.