Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
the osbourn has a few riviews up there on the top left.

I was in Goa last March and it was in the high 80s low 90s droped to low 80s at night.

lez
Here are our reviews for the hotel
I will take you to the Osbourne via the market at the top of Calangute Hight Street.
Go to the top of Hight Street where the big Temple is on the left hand side - turn right and go down the road - past Domino Pizza - keep going past the Sportsbar on the right and you come to the Chapel in the middle of the road. The Osbourne is on your left - at the side of the Chapel.
There are lots of bars around there - the Pub is at the entrance to the Osbourne and going to the right is the Sportsbar (as its name says they show all the Premiership matches etc).
There are a couple of entrances to the Osbourne - the one near the Chapel and one that leads onto the side road near Luma Supermarket. If you come out of this entrance there is a nice little restaurant called Zicos - family run - nice food. Outside Luma there are two English type cafes (run by Goans - Bonnies is the nicest) that turn into meeting places for holiday makers in the evening.
There are lots of good restaurants in the area - Holiday Street has numerous ones and there are Chinese, Indian and English ones - whatever you fancy.
March can be hot but not uncomfortable.
hi
we stayed at the osbourne 2 yrs ago & are going back in nov. as well as the teeny bar right outside the hotel main enterance ( on the right as you face the road )as said good for football ( but watch the mozzies in there) as you walk up to the main st on the right above the shops is babutes bar good for a few, on the left up a little is bonnies & another cafe( cant remember its name) which turn into little bars/drinking spots in the evening good for a few more. we always used to head to them after a day on the beach for a few ( even when we stayed in candolim last year) before going back to the hotel for shower etc. great for watching the world go by.
we used to meet in babutes before heading off to dinner!
hi scousetony, im going to the osbourne aswell next march. what date are u going ? im going on the 23rd of march for 2 weeks with the wife
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.