Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Not on ?? :que like to know where all this music is coming from i can hear it in my front room??
chilly
well that's that sorted.
If anyone doesn't have tickets yet chilly will be happy to host the party at hers :rofl
:rofl :rofl thanks a lot !! just realised my noise is coming from a wedding behind us :rofl
now Chilly don't try to get out of it :rofl
Seriously, has Sunburn gone ahead?
:D yes on a serious note it has .... but it was a wedding i could hear earlier :rofl

theres a pic on the front page of the herald showing sunburn going on yesterday and also police diverting traffic all down the street there this afternoon, loads of cars and definitely going on.
  • Edited by chilly 2008-12-28 16:57:51
Johnny 5, on this forum you said you didn't know if it was on??? (then followed reference to an earlier post on IndiaMike forum) Make your mind up :que

Dear "gooner fan"

Question referred to above was asked at approximately 10.15 this morning.

My comment that not much appeared to be happening at Sunburn was posted at approximately 18.00 this evening.

In the intervening 7.45 hours I have exchanged phone calls, e-mails, pm's etc with friends in the Cal/Can area regarding what was happening. The clear indication is that the event is extremely low key compared with plans, unless you count the usual excessive noise generated by a wedding? Last year it was so loud that we could hear it 15 kilometers away in Siolim.

What is there to make my mind up about?
Kindly keep your snide remarks to yourself, please.
Hi Johnny 5, nothing snide just wanted to be clear.
But while you're having a dig at me I'll refer you to one of your previous posts
johnny five Post subject: Re: Goa Closed!Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:59 pm

The incorrect statements are made as FACT and are not!
If you are going to post INFORMATION, not opinion, on this forum, please make sure you know what you are talking about!

is jonny five alive,yes it is 0n
it was agreed with the police christmas day,the usual one law for the rich and powerful ,and another for the poorer and weaker
Let's keep to comments on the parties and not trade insults.
Johnny five- it would appear that your first post says that the fact Sunburn was on was wrong information. It seems that we have now established that the festival is in fact still on. Perhaps it is lower key. That way, revellers and all those around the beach area will be happy.
I looked at the Herald online earlier and found nothing. Thanks gooner fan
I tried to post that link earlier with my post goonerfan and couldnt get it to work :think
chilly
It was on as there is a photo of it on TA early before a lot of people arrive
How busy was it this year? I soooo wanted to be there :(
Go to todays Navhind Times, on the internet, front page story....................

This explains why, since the initial sound checks the event has been pretty subdued.

Check back Fiona, no insults from me on this thread, went out of my way to be polite!
hi all
am told that sunburn has been stopped today and will not be on tomorrow due to noise pollution :que
hi all

i think its been advertised as cancelled so they dont give out clues to would be bombers or the like....if they think its been cancelled then they wont bother to try anything.....and the party goers can have fun without worrying too much

thats my thoughts on it anyway

angie xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.