Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
we have been talking about this for almost seven years now

:think Almost 8 years :D
well well well interesting reading... it could also result in more drownings if people swim near the area unknowingly as it sounds like its causing a rip of some kind too ... shame it hasnt all just gone
come on, hands up!
who really thought that the bits you couldn't see would be taken away?
Especially as it was sunk about twelve feet in the sand, the Goan government for once wasn't stupid and have so far refused to pay out until some magnetic scanning is done in the near future. I expect this sorry saga has a long way to run yet.
Alan
The inference in the media is that Arihant have not been paid, and will not be until all is clear?

But have they not been merrily selling billions of rupees worth of scrap steel throughout the operation?

Plus, as the contract was awarded during the (now accepted in all quarters, including their own party) unbelievably corrupt Congress rule, surely any thought of the deal being above board is laughable.
The River Princess is the gift that just keeps on giving.

As Chilly says, the risk to swimmers is a great concern. There are some strong rip tides at times and if the unseen remnants of the RP can worsen these, it's worrying.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.