General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
If she's booked a package holiday then she'll be covered by the act. It's a very long document I know :duh But basically she's covered for most aspects regarding holiday complaints, building work etc. When your mam goes on holiday if she does have any complaints she MUST contact her rep and fill in a report and keep a copy. This is very important, as, she must give the company the opportunity to put things right in resort.

Hopefully your mam will have a lovely holiday and won't need to use the act :tup
Hi my mum did have problems...she booked a 14 night all inclusive holiday to egypt and had a lot of problems.
mainly caused by the hotel. She filed a complaint with the resort rep and has a copy of the paperwork, the rep told her when she got back to england within 48 hours someone would contact her..no one has.
So she's wanting to do a complaint letter but how quickly must she do it? just she is in hospital soon you see..
our complaints are regarding- the way the hotel doctor treated my insurance and grandmother who was ill and how rude he was. - the fact the room/resort did not mention certain things in detail about the clubs,entertainment, food etc...-the fact my grandmother was sold a excursion and the rep knew she was disabled, however then at the excursion the tour guide told her because she was disabled she had to wait in the coach as he 'didn't have time to keep waiting for her'..thus she was made to sit in a coach for 2 hours..and became ill..
When did your mam go on holiday?

You could also contact Simpson Millar who will offer you free advice:-

You can get in touch with the team on Freephone: 0808 145 1358 (Mon to Fri 7am to 9pm) or email: holidayclaims@simpsonmillar.co.uk
Check the T&Cs of the booking to find out their Complaints Procedure. I have tried for ages to find them on their site, but can only find ones for Pricing and Site use.

You can submit a complaint online to their Customer Relations team here. However I would strongly advise that you type it out in Word or similar first and save a copy.

http://www.thomascook.com/customer-relations.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.