UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Theatre breaks
6 Posts
Hi dramaqueen, Theres a company called Superbreaks .com that have package deals to London including hotel and theatre tickets. They can also arrange transport by train. We did a package deal but flew from Prestick separately with Ryanair because it was cheaper.We got around by bus and tube and bought a ticket for the tour buses think it was £12.95 and you could get on and off when you wanted and it took you round all the sights. Hope this helps a bit.

Alexa :D
Hi Alexa :D
Thanks for that, I'll be looking into that, brilliant. :-)

I'm now thinking of blood brothers, as it's something both would like, I would like to do a tour of some sights while we're there, but it was like £400 each for 2 nights with Thomas Cook! I'll look at that website, and let you know how we got on
there is also a company called highlife breaks.note sure of the website but they are similar to superbreak. they can arrange your theatre tickets. your hotel,pre/post theatre dinners, travel down to london and they can even organise your tickets for stuff like the bus tours.
at the moment on selected Thistle hotels they are selling them at half price.
i can reccomend the Thistle Piccadilly which is smack bang in Piccadilly circus, close to the west end theatres and covent garden and all the shopping!

hope this helps a bit
Hi Dramaqueen, We saw Blood Brothers a few years ag . Excellent production.

Alexa :D
Hi Guys:

Muzzy, I'll be looking into that as well, it looks brilliant, as I was worried about getting there.

Ally: I think i'm set on blood brothers. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.