Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Tourism in Bulgaria isn't as developed as it is in Spain.

There are some large waterparks in the bigger resorts, such as Sunny Beach or Golden Sands, as well as various individual amusements/rides scattered around the resorts but I don't know of any permanently-sited large funfairs/amusement parks.

This may have changed, since I tend to avoid the resorts, but (given the ongoing global financial situation) I doubt it.

Baldur
Thanks for the reply Baldur
Think we are gonna have to stick to Salou this yr then because my boys are very happy with port avdentura and if they are happy then we are happy too. Thanks again :tup
If your talking about sunny beach - bulgaria there are plenty of things for kids.. theres 2 huge waterparks, jeep safari day out, horse back riding, lots of watersports on the beach... Thats all i can think of at the moment :think Im sure there is plenty more activities ive never really looked into it but i know the ones i mentioned above are suitable for children.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.