General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
The only thing we have left was a huge bag of Jelly beans from Florida! :rofl
Nothing, but I did once get on a plane and leave my handbag in the departure lounge :whoops People were still getting settled in their seats when I realised and the stewardess arranged for someone to go back and check. Luckilly it was found and brought to me before we took off.
:yikes A handbag!
Jelly beans I could happily leave behind!
It was lucky that it was still there and nobody had nicked it, or even destroyed it as a 'suspicious package' :roll:
My OH has left/lost TWO MP3 players on planes :que !
My daughters bought her a third one this Xmas -and we thought she had lost it on our recent sojourn to Mexico - we found it on the floor under her seat!!!! Definitely not having another one if this one "vanishes" :rofl
Now that is bad! At least my OHs glasses were cheap fold away ones.
Fortunately, the first two players were cheapys (< £20) -this time she has an I pod shuffle, which I suspect, cost a bit more!!
Fiona HT Mod wrote:
:yikes A handbag!

I heard Lady Bracknell when I read that :rofl

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyuoUwxCLMs[/youtube]
Don't even think about changing my username Glyns :tut
My then 18 month old nearly left her beloved Winnie the Pooh on a plane. I was so concerned that we might actually lose him one day that I bought another identical one which went on a number of trips to France, hidden in the depths of the roof box, before we were forced to give her it one night after she spilled a cup of juice over him just before bed. She now has the two of them and they still go everywhere with her.
I think I can beat the lot of you! My Dad left me and my Mum on the plane and had to try and find out what had happened to us when Ryanair forgot to book the passenger assistance for us. Admittedly he knew he had done it but he did get anxious when it took us so long to arrive in the baggage reclaim. I think he began to worry that the plane would take off again with us still on it. :rofl

SM
My seven year old straw hat that had been on so many holidays, and it had been blown off my head at several airports and been shouted at not to run after it. Probably a good thing it has gone !!
shrimper wrote:
My seven year old straw hat that had been on so many holidays, and it had been blown off my head at several airports and been shouted at not to run after it. Probably a good thing it has gone !!

:rofl
My iPhone on an internal flight between Orlando and Newark, by the time I realised it was in the seat pocket it had been stolen.

I also left Percy my cuddly soft Penguin when I was 9 - I was absolutely devastated at the time :cry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.