Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Jack
both would be suitable. Have a look here for loads of info and then fire away with any specific questions!
Fiona

Planning to stay in the Landmark,Bangkok and then either the Hilton or Marriott in Hua Hin.
My 11 yr old son is very aware of what is going around him (sexually) and would prefer not to have certain things shoved in his face. Is there a "red light district" on show in the main area of Hua Hin?

Jack :shock:
well
If you've read the thread before you know I have been to both the Landmark and the Marriott in Hua Hin! HH does have one sideroad but you can't stray on to it by accident and even if you did it is very tame- no pole dancers! Bit more difficult to avoid in Bangkok though!
Thanks Fiona,
Having travelled West since the kids arrived it is now seems right to go back to the East. We are going to book on Friday and the prices seem quite reasonable - Hayes and Jarvis being the best for us.
Has anyone suggestions on DIY options?

Jack
Easy enough to do DIY. We have booked with expedia in the past. You can book flights from BKK to KS with http://www.bangkokair.com/en/.
We have also used Kuoni as they came up with a similar price as we got DIY. The Marriiott and Landmark both have their own web sites and Ihave booked directly with them in the past as well.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.