Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Just hangon inh there, it may be that they haven't agreed with the hotel owners to carry this hotel, they could be reviewing pricing. If its in the first edition brochure, it may be dropped. It might move over to airtours as TC have taken them over, or they might not want any british guests. Try again in a few days, and see if you can get the second edition brochure on the high st, if not, then they will have dropped it. The Barut hotels are very good, as an alternative.
you could always try Travel Republic, they have the Delphin Palace.

Denny
First Choice are doing it, but it seems very expensive!
Booked with eclipse worked out at £920 each which is expensive but for the service and level of all inclusive you get i think this is still good value

Pete
I tried booking this earlier this year for next summer and they were all booked up then!! Months ago.
hi , yes they are fully booked ,we are going in july to the delphin and we booked in august 2007 for summer 2008 and we struggled with some dates even then.i think its because their prices were so so much cheaper than first choice. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Have you tried booking direct with hotel on their own website,might work out cheaper doing it d.i.y.
hope this helps
sallington :)
just checked and rooms are available in may and june but the rest of year its full.....sorry :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.