Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Yes, the armrests in economy lift up.
Hi Dazbo..! Could you please tell me where our flight comes from so I can check for delays. Manchester - Fuertaventura Tcx 2030 on 15/07/16 at 15:00...! Also what is Avion Express as that's who is now flying us there.....
barjiash,

It's too early to know where it comes in from. Remind me closer to the time and I'll see what I can find. Avion Express is who TCX have leased an aircraft from for the summer season. They have a similar configuration to TCX's own aircraft so it's only the colour scheme that's different.

Darren
Hi Darren, can I ask how is it you know the planes prior routes and how you know which aircraft will on a particular day? Is this information that can be found on the net? Thanks
Tamara Watts,

I have access to the information. Some of it us available if you run dummy bookings too.

Darren
Hi Dazbo, would you be able to tell me where our flight comes fron please tcx 2048/9 manchester 0750
bripat,

its the first flight out for that aircraft that morning. It comes in late the evening before then night stops.

Darren
Thanks Darren.

Do you know where our plane will have came from, TCX/MT172 flying 30th May 10.05 gla-las
Does anyone have a link to the air tanker seating plan? Only ones i can find are the non air-tanker crafts where the toilet's are downstairs?
thankyou Darren for your help Brian.
I am due to fly to punta cana on 25/07, however i have noticed that recent flights have been heavily delayed or switched to a hi fly aircraft, is there any reason for this and is there anyway i can find out whether i will be on a thomas cook a330 or a hi fly? i have heard hi fly are not nice planes
Hello, the reason behind some Thomas cook airlines aircraft being replaced by HiFly aircraft is because of TCX Improving the Passenger experience. TCX Have had to lease aircraft from airlines such as HiFly and Avion Express to make this possible. I Cant justify if TCX Will operate a HiFly aircraft, It is all down to if they have an available Refurbished aircraft or Un-refurbished aircraft (Awaiting refurbishment). If one of these aircraft are unavailable, then TCX Will need to use a leased aircraft, this could be a lead to delay as the aircraft is not at that particular airport and will need to travel to the particular airport and will need to be refuled and catered before it takes off

Hope This Helps!

*HiFly Aircraft (A330)https://img.planespotters.net/photo/254000/original/cs-tqp-hi-fly-airbus-a330-202_PlanespottersNet_254334.jpg
  • Edited by AlexJK 2016-05-30 19:14:17
Hello, Im travelling from MAN-FUE On 8/8/16 with thomas cook (Avion Express aircraft), what are avions aircraft like, are they nice or not???
thanks for your reply, is there a way i can find out if i will be on a TCX aircraft or avion or Hifly prior to me flying
There isnt any way of telling if it will be a Thomas Cook Airlines aircraft or a HiFly aircraft. I Can guess that Avion express will not operate on this route, personally i think your flight will be operated by HiFly if the previous flights have been operated by them
Hi, I wondered if anybody can help us, we are due to fly to Punta Cana from Manchester 4 weeks yesterday and we are busy getting ourselves ready for the trip. Our youngest is 7 and has Downs Syndrome, he loves his I-Pad and we are hoping that this will keep him entertained for most of the journey but we are worried that it may run out of battery before we get there! I have read conflicting information as to whether the USB port on the IFE screens is usable and wondered if anybody could tell us the definitive answer. I hope it will be an A330 TC rather than the HiFly aircraft. Many thanks and soooo looking forward to it!!
I am going to spain in 2 wks and it is saying i don't have to put our details in is this right? I'm fly with flythomascook if anyone could help thank you
Im sorry to say alexJK but you have been nominated for a Pulitzer prize

that post about hifly continued upgrade malarkey - its a total work of fiction....

they promise us fancy swanky new planes - pics everywhere and even book people in premium - and then draft in CS-TFZ from hifly with 3-3-3 poor interior.

I now notice they don't have their "supplemented with TC staff!" anymore....

If its a temp measure - why was it a TEMPORARY measure all summer of 2015 - all summer of 2016 - and I can go on and book seats on it for summer 2017!!!!

Clearly you are affiliated to Thomas Cook - please just tell the truth..... please - we would respect you more....
  • Edited by papamouse 2016-06-01 11:19:29
    wrong craft number
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.