Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
so are you now going 2 days later?
At least its far enough away to not miss out.... your money is back in your pocket!
I go there on Sunday..... will consider next years booking when i get back.... also looking at may 08!
Hi They have just changed my flights as well for next year but only by a few hours 8)
no they changed it from the 13th to the 11th and the times where terrible so i cancelled it and booked again online for the 4th may from east mids which is better for me .and the flight times are better... :D :D if you havent been before i will bet you will really enjoy it. and book straight away for next year.
You just gat a be thankful they gave you a alternative, in our case we did not get one :wink:
I am flying with thomas cook next year and just waiting for a flight change to happen, wouldn't surprise me if some of the thomas cook flights were change to airtours and vice versa.
they didnt give me an alternative i cancelled the first holiday got a full refund and booked another one...
David

Thats pretty bad, but did they not offer you a altenative holiday. The brochure states if we make a major change change will offer you another holiday to the same standard at no extra cost to you or if the holiday is of a lower value we will refund the differnce or you can cancel and get a full refund.

I will be travelling with TC from gatwick 0755 take off, I have never been delayed with flights that takes off early. I wouldn't mind being bumped to airtours flight, it depart on a sunday and it takes off between 12 and 1, which mean not getting up at 3am. But our original flight gets us into gatwick between 5 and 6pm where as the airtours flight will not land until after 11pm. The only change I wouldn't except would be a night flight, vowed to never do one again. Its swings and roundabouts.
i didnt give them a chance i was on the phone for 25 mins noone answered so i didnt want to miss the hol i had on my pc screen so i booked it and waited for them to get through...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.