Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We did a Thomas Cook Gulet cruise last year. It was excellent, the crew, the food and the actual boat were all first class. The rooms had air conditioning, hair dryer, wardrobe and on suite shower sink and wc. One difference from other gulet we have done was the fact that we stopped in more habours that usual, not sure whether this was because we were all inclusive (captain may be hoping we spent more time ashore) or that they have mostly english passengers who I think enjoy trips to shore. He was happy to change this though when some passenger said they preferred to moor out in quiet bays.

Loved it

Recommend the Fethiye to Kas route
Thanks for the info..........can i ask.........how much did the Gulet trip cost you? and where did you fly into?
tks
Jim
This was in 2009 and we stayed for the second week AI in the Letoonia Club Resort fethiye. I think we paid 2100 for the two of us. All inclusive both weeks. Flying from Gatwick. We booked through Thomas Cook.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.