Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Re: Thomas cook
38 Posts
That's different to what I was told on Saturday Colleen. I was definately told to go to the Monarch desk at Gatwick and they would issue the tickets from there. Seems like confusion reigneth!!!!!!! I might try to ring the Monarch desk at Gatwick Airport, if I can find a number for them, just to check
i have just spoken to thomas cook, the chap said to just go to the monarch check in and he has ordered "tickets on departure" for us.

wait and see.................... :que
:que This is really bad for Thomas cook my brother was on the phone to them and they told him same as you polly
to pick them up at the Monarch desk ...and yet jane we were told the same as you ...just go to check in desk
and they will have them there for us .......jane did they say they would phone you later in the day.....?as long as I get to goa
I dont care where we have to get them at the airport or from who :que
no, no one said that they would call me back, he just said that he would order the collect on departure tickets, we get to gatwick saturday, so i may go to the thomas cook desk and have a word with them just to put my mind at rest!!!

i just want to get there!!!! i am not enjoying this wet and windy weather!!!
:cheers I know the feeling Jane we get to london on sat too so we are going to go to the desk and ask aswell ..
but just think when we get to goa we will have a wee drink and forget it all happned :cheers :sun2
I thought it would'nt be long before the demon drink came along - enjoy yourselves and have a cold black one for me and absent friends
When we get to Goa Colleen? Don't you mean first drinkies will be in the airport :cheers
maybe we will see colleen at the coffee shop from where we are sitting in the bar he he he he :cheers
Travelling this saturday with thomas cook from Gatwick ............ and still no tickets even though phoned them twice :que where are they?? Now they are saying if they don't arrive by Friday we may have to collect them from the airport! Never had a problem with air tickets to Goa before (this is our 14th time) so what's the problem with thomas cook???
:duh So the saturday flight has not got their tickets either Sue :yikes what are Thomas Cook up too
they do have a thomas cook desk at the south terminal, so if anyone has a problem, i am sure they can sort it out...i am sure it was thomas cook tickets i had to collect once before when i went to tunisia :think
On the phone to Thomas Cook two days ago. They said they were posted last Tuesday. Phoned again this morning and they now say they were posted yesterday! Said if their not here by Friday we should ring again but may possibly have to collect from airport. I wouldn't mind if it were a late booking but we booked months ago! Never had this problem with agents before :duh
there seems to be loads of you leaving for Goa this Sat? !! :D might see you at the airport here! picking up my son
just had a call from thomas cook.......i have to collect my tickets from the thomas cook desk...i said well yesterday i was told to get them from the monarch desk when i was checking in !!!! oh well um ah um ah......... :duh :duh

i said can i pick them up the day before....um ah well someone else asked me that...i dont know !!!!

gimme strength or a large vodka NOW please !!
I am sure it will be ok in the end but its very unfair to put people under such pressure with something as important as a holiday.....they need to sort out their systems!!!!!......... no one seems to care anymore about anything in the UK, we noticed this last time we went back there........ don't fret I don't think they will be able to stop you boarding that plane IC not when they know you have the hats for St Patricks night at MM!!!!!!!!!!
chilly ;)
:yikes :duh OHHH im going to kill someone still no tickets and still no phone call they told me Y/day they will ring me back
in the afternoon its now more than 24 hrs later and nothing ...colleen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.