Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
gpullan,

Welcome onboard :tup
We have several Thomas Cook topics that you might find useful. Thomas Cook tour operator topic and Thomas Cook Airlines. Standard luggage allowance in economy is 15kg. This is upgradable by 5kg at a cost of £45 on long haul each way, or £90 for an extra 10kg. More details on Thomas Cooks website. Meals aren't normally included and can be added to your booking (£17 return). Drinks can be purchased in-flight (only complimentory as part of the premium upgrade). There's a premium upgrade available at a supliment. If you're on a flydrive, hire car is included but it depends on your booking. You'll find more aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide. Transfers are normally included if part of a package deal.

Darren
dont talk to me about the thomas cook website!!!!! I guess there will be a lot of confusion when you turn up to a hotel and dont have a clue what it looks like because they dont show pictures !!!!!! :(

So annoying!
lukee0705 wrote:
I guess there will be a lot of confusion when you turn up to a hotel and dont have a clue what it looks like because they dont show pictures

I agree, they should have more photos of accommodation on their main website, like they used to. You can always look at their online brochure website though.

Darren
Thanks Dazbo if id have seen that i few hours ago we may have saved a few quid! :tongue But the Atlantik apartments in Altinkum are the cheapest price of holiday we have found with any tour operator. We would have went for that if we could of seen what the place is like however we are settling for Garden of Sun now :D

see they lost buisness hahah! :rofl

I swear Thomas cook should employ me
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.