Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
biggee77,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-KGS-MAN (TOM2370/1) are operated by an Airbus A320-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (see below).

Darren
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. Can anybody kindly tell me what aircraft will operate Manchester - Palma Tom 2138 and Palma - Manchester Tom 2183.
We flew with them last year, was just wondering if it will be the Thomson 767, was a lovely aircraft, we think the registration was G-OBYJ.
Thank you
Amy
awall,

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2138/2183) are operated by a Boeing 737-300 / 737-800 respectively. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (see below).

Darren
Hello
I am flying on 24th May 2010 from Gatwick to Dalaman, flight No: TOM318 and returning on 31st May 2010, flight No: TOM319, please could you tell me what aircraft we will be flying on.

Many thanks
Hi
Thank you for that Darren, will it still be the same aircraft for June?
Amy
paul54,

LGW-DLM-LGW (TOM318/9) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (see below).

Darren
awall wrote:
Thank you for that Darren, will it still be the same aircraft for June?

Those aircraft types are scheduled to operate those flights for the whole summer season (May-October).

Darren
Hey, I'm flying from EMA to MIR on 17th August, and I was wondering if you knew what aircraft I would be likely going on??

dominicb,

welcome onboard :tup
Please include flight numbers when possible to ensure we get the right flight as there are sometimes multiple flights. EMA-MIR-EMA (TOM422/3) are operated by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (see below).

Darren
Thanks for replying :)
All I know is it's TOM 422 and TOM423 right now. We'll be getting the flight number nearer the flight I think.
Shame it's on a 737-800, I was hoping for a larger :( Ahh well :D
All I know is it's TOM 422 and TOM423 right now

those are your light numbers
Hi Can anyone answer why the La Roma flight due out of BHX (TOM 770) today went from EMA thought it may be operational due to the bad weather last week or the aid that going to the Dom Rep at the moment. We have this flight booked in March.
Thanks Roger
Rogerdoger,

TOM770/1 are cruise charters to La Romana that are scheduled to operate out of EMA on selected dates; 20/12/2009 & 03/01/2010 , 17&31/01/2010 and 14&28/02/2010. The flight number is shared by the same flight departing to La Romana from BHX, but operated on different dates. There are no problems that I'm aware of at BHX today and it's not due to that.

Darren
Can you tell me what plane Thomsonfly use on route BHX/ACE on flight number TOM 7446
and also TOM 7320 FROM BHX/Paphos

Regards
Paul
PAULYH75,

Please include dates of travel so we know to check the Winter or Summer schedule. BHX-ACE-BHX (TOM7446/7 - Summer 2010) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 (winglets). BHX-PFO-BHX (TOM7320/1 - Winter 2009/10) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (see below).

Darren
Hi Daren

Thanks for response

BHX / Paphos is Feb 10 and BHX / ACE is Sept 10

Regards
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.