Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I have said that we have no more money to pay for anything. But they have said that they are prepared to fo half way

The above mentioned highlighted bit struck me in your post. Why are they prepared to go half way? To me it sounds as a way of apology. Some apology - go for a full apology (e.g. the holiday you booked at the price you paid) by visiting the travel agent and seeing the manager personally.

Mark :D
If you booked at a Thomson travel Shop, then I would have thought they would go over all the holiday details with you, and you would have had to sign there and then to accept the conditions. You should have received a copy of all documents you signed.

I would go back to the shop where you booked, asked to speak to the Manager, they should then be able to check your "file" for all copies of paperwork etc. You should also have received a holiday confirmation from Thomsons, and again their paperwork/records should indicate if and when that was sent out.

One thing has just come to my mind though. I used to work for a Travel Agent and I remember always having problems with Thomsons viewdata system (the system TAs use for booking) for cruises as it is the only sytem that does NOT give the cruise itinerary on the booking system!! This may be where the error has occurred. All other Tour Ops system allow you to print off/download any errata which includes the cruise itinerary.

Definitely ask to see all your paperwork though.

Good luck and hope you get this sorted.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.