Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Have you tried Eclipse Direct? I find them to be a bit cheaper, but I suppose it depends what hotel you're looking at. We're going to Guadalavaca in 5 weeks and it is £600 each.
Aren't Thomson and First Choice merging their operations from next April? Presumably First Choice/Eclipse Direct will offer Cuba still ?(they are at the moment)
I am going to Cuba (holguin) next may with eclipse(first choice) although I did have a quote from portland direct (part of thomson) even though it wasnt on the web site but it was flying with thomas cook so I didnt book with them. I have Travelled there with first choice before and thier long haul planes are in my opinion the best charter service available.
I have looked at Eclipse but they were more money. I flew with FC when I booked through Thomson last time and I do agree that their flights are loads better. I hadn't heard that they were merging, perhaps I'll have another look at FC just in case lol
Thanks guys :D
try The Holiday Place, they were the cheapest by far when we went to Veradero a couple of weeks ago.
Hi Mermaid, thanks for that, I just had a look at them and their prices seem really good, unfortunately they don't do the hotel I want though.
Ellie xx
We were thinking of Cuba for next year and were talking to one of the Thompson reps in Mexico, (on this years holiday) he said one of the reasons they were not doing Cuba was because the Cuban government were insisting on Cuban managers running the hotels and that standards were dropping.
I am flying with Thomas Cook and we were told that they have upgraded their planes, Wether this is true or not I do not know. :?:
Paul,
Give Dazbo a shout in our flights forum in this topic:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47950
He should be able to tell you all the details for your flight for you.

He's very helpful and loves helping members with their queries.

HTH

Van
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.