Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
thanks, it has the fag prices but no spirits!
It is the link I was thinking of though, cheers!
http://www.eurotabaco.net/Principal_en.htm

They used to have the spirit prices on that site too :?

Sue :)
you can get a litre bottle of jack d for 17 to 19 euros depends on were you get it from ,shops have different offers on ,so 12 to 14 english pounds a litre, enjoy :lol: :lol:
Are there still restrictions on taking liquid through the security checks? Last time we were out we couldn't buy spiritis in the resort to carry in our hand luggage, and I'm concerned about putting them in the suitcases in view of breakages/leaking etc.
cheers,

we always bring a couple of bottles back in our suitcases! We wrap them in our towels and pack them in the middle of the case. Never had a break in 10 years!
Also depending on what you drink there are quite a few that do plastic bottles!
Are there still restrictions on taking liquid through the security checks? Last time we were out we couldn't buy spiritis in the resort to carry in our hand luggage, and I'm concerned about putting them in the suitcases in view of breakages/leaking etc.

Yes Yasiou, current restrictions mean that booze bought in resort would have to be packed in hold luggage. Only booze bought at the airport (after security checks) may be taken as hand luggage. Please click on the link in my signature below to go directly to the topic in our General Holiday Enquiries forum which outlines current restrictions.

David :wave
Local vodkas and whickies etc are around €6.50
Branded spitits are approx €9-11
You can bring back 10 ltrs if they are bought in supermarkets and MUST be put in hold or they'll be confiscated. as you are only allowed 10mls of certain liquid goods in cabin.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.