Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Lucky you! :tup have to wait a few weeks for ours flying out 30th july for 2 weeks, first time to Rhodes. :-D have a lovely holiday where are you staying?
Krista x
yeah my first time to rhodes to , staying at the lindos view :) :)
Oh Heck, received my tickets at the weekend , i dont like flying and have been feeling sick
since having the tickets . I love being at the airport but its going through to departures thats the worse for me . A lot of emotions right now, excited that i'm going to Rhodes for the first time. I wont and dont let the dislike of flying stop me from going , but the older i get the more i dislike it .
Lynne
Lynne
have a look here- you might find it useful :)
Hi Fiona , thanks for that info , i have read through it can relate to a lot of it .
Now i have a nother thing to overcome , as i read that there has been a earthquake somewhere in Rhodes.

All adds to the holiday experience.

Lynne.
picked up tickets on saturday...just 2and half weeks,fly out 2nd august...2 glorious weeks in pefkos...better not be another earthquake whilst we are there...getting married on 12TH!!!!!!! :cheers
Miss P we arrive on the 6th staying in Ixia can we come to your wedding? ha ha enjoy
hey whitey...the more the merrier!!! ive got several people getting in my suitcase...and hand luggage...one more should just fit nicely!!!!!! :cheers
Hi all :cheers
I got our tickets yesterday, we fly on the 13th august, only three weeks on Wednesday
I really can't wait
:hols
hope everyone has a fab holiday
debbie
Bit late this one, ours came a few weeks ago we'er off to Pefkos Wednesday 23rd (how ready am i) :rofl :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.