General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
we;'ve never had a problem - once they weren't ready and the service desk staff wrote us out some new ones
Hi Smashy we have picked tickets up at the airport, but not under the same circumstances as yours, we did a late booking, but we did not have any problems they just printed them off for us, I would suggest you take all the paper work you have, as proof of payment though. I'm sure it will all work out for you, enjoy your holiday. powdie
i'm still hoping they will arrive by post tomorrow :D
Hi smashy never had this problem but hope that they are there and you have a great holiday. :fly
Hi Smashy

What date are you flying. We are flying with Excel 13th June

Patty
were flying on the 6th June looks like Excel have change the flights from a 7.55 deaprture to 7.00 as well just waiting for tickets to confirm this
H, have had to pick up tickets once before, as it was a late booking. We just had to bring our reference number. They were there waiting for us. Hubby was a little worried, but as I say, no problems. Have a good time.
We too booked a late holiday. We had another holiday cancelled 2 days before departure so had to book a last minute one. It had been a really stressful week and I was convinced it would all go pear shaped. But, the tickets were at the desk and it couldn't have been easier. I was so relieved!
i had to pick up my tickets last year from the first choice desk at glasgow airport due to a late booking. my travel agent gave me a reference sheet to hand over. so i did what i was to do and when i got the tickets my name was spelt wrong. i pointed out the mistake and they said i would have to pay. well i wasnt pleased after i had to paid an extra £10 to pick up tickets at the airport??? i showed them all my documents includiing the copy of the sheet with mydetails that the travel agent gave me. first choice then apologised and gave me new tickets.

lesson learned take all your travel documents!
We had to pick up tickets at the airport, but when we arrived at our resort the rep had no trace of us. I was up to high doh, but he assured us we would get nice accomodation. Boy, was he right! We ended up in 5* accomodation for £329 each for 14 nights. Thanks Thomson holidays.
hi digby
i hope the 5* not to posh for you :P :P :P :P :P
Hi Ray 383. Just absolutely loved every minute there. Just swanked around pretending I was well used to the posh life. Never saw so many mutton dressed as lamb dames in all my life and i aint young :lol:
We have had to collect our tickets at the airport 4 times in the last few years and have never had a problem. Twice it has been as early as 5.30 am but there has always been someone at the desk to hand them over.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.