Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Aye up Dave I knew you just couldn't stay away, right even though we rarely stay in Sliema these days or in fact do hotels anywhere any more here are my answers to your questions.

Q, We will be going to Sleima so can anybody let me know of a good and I mean a good 4* hotel for B&B in this resort?

A, The Victoria Hotel in our opinion is excellent, I can put you in touch with a chap there if you like and you can negotiate your own deal.

Q, How long do we need to book a flight in front for the best price?

A, If you already know your dates start looking now, check out Air Malta and as I think you live down south check out Ryanair from Luton or Bristol.

Q, How much is the Taxi fare from the airport to Sliema?

A, Usually between 16-20 Euros depending on who you use, if you want I can give you a few names and numbers including the very reliable taxi company we normally use so that you can compare options.

Hope this helps, any more questions let me know.

S2
The Waterfront Hotel is also very good.
Hello, thanks for your replys I will have a look at these two hotels, cheers.
Dave.
Aye up Dave, got your pm, will send you the info you asked for ASAP mate.

Regards
S2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.