Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
weather
7 Posts
We were there a week ago and it was roasting, it was about 25" every day
Hi,
We've been going to Tenerife for ten years and always for easter hols (end of March- beginning of april). this year flying out 30th march.
We have only had one year when it rained heavy for two days but there were very strong winds for almost a week.
We always stay at Tenerife Royal Gardens. it's a very good place to stay,
near the beach and loads of clubs bars and restaraunts within locality.
When are you going?
Hope you have a lovely time!
The Tenerife Royal Gardens are located at one end of Las Teresitas beach.Some apartments face the 5 star Med Palace hotel some face the grounds of the Compostela hotel some face inward to the pool area and some including mine face the beach. all are self catering. studios 1 bed 2 bed and maybe 3 bed apartments.All are fully equiped inc sat TV
There is a small and I mean small shop for items you may have forgoten on your grocery list.Another two larger ones are within 1 minutes walk of the 24hr reception.There is a pool side snack bar.
There was a entertainment bar, but that has been closed a while.But there are bars and restuarants nearby.
Safes in the rooms can be rented as can sunbed towels.
Err pipefitter I really think you meant the Tenerife Royal Gardens is at one end of Las Vistas beach and not Las Teresitas beach which is up at the capitol Santa Cruz.
Your right Allmen, its Las Vistas beach.And Ive been to Las Teresitas as well, Duh :oops:
thanks guys for all your replys i off on the 16th march cant wait
pipefitter do you rent out your apt as if i like it i may want to stay there again ? is it on any websites ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.