Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Tiny Room
37 Posts
Hi laudan
sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing holiday.

Did you take photographs or a video of the room?

I suggest that you get in touch with Ros Fernihough, her contact details are shown in the post currently immediately above this one titled 'HOLIDAY COMPLAINT? READ HERE FIRST'.

Good luck with the progress of your complaint.

Polly
Thanks Prettypollycat

Yes I did take photos of room and of the state of the camp bed, I would put them on to show people but dont know how.
Did you get the hotel to confirm in writing that they have no family rooms? If not, it might be a good idea to contact them now and ask for that.
Have not got anything off the hotel but on my complaints form the rep has wrote "guest had paid for a family room but they are unable to give us one as the hotel does not have them"
I was wondering if it was worth asking on the thread of the hotel we stopped in at Salou if anyone else has complained about this?
you made the right decision not to take your money back. Also you have in writing that there are no family rooms in that hotel. Finally you have photos. I would definitely contact Ros Fernihough
It wouldn't do any harm to ask your question in the hotel thread.
Ros will give you free advice on this matter. Phone her today on 01922 621114
Do you mind me asking which hotel this was ?
'Anyone else had problems like this?'

Just look for the Airtour complaints thread - useless company and best avoided.
Do you mind me asking which hotel this was ?

Med Village Cap Salou. I have put a picture of the room and camp bed on the Salou Photo Gallery.
Laudan

I have just viewed the pictures you have downloaded. What a disgrace. How can they call that a family room, and as for the state of the camp bed it's an accident waiting to happen.

Although it's no help to you these kind of facilities offered by hotels is one of the main reasons that we go self catering and stay in apartments. 'Family rooms' are ok for people with no family.

Good luck, you deserve compensation for that.

Rgds Jackie
where do i find this photo gallery
Top of the page where it says hotel reviews, private rentals, discussion forum etc. Click on photo gallery then Spain is page 6 I think
which one do you then click on :?
Top of the page where it says hotel reviews, private rentals, discussion forum etc. Click on photo gallery then Spain is page 6 I think

Then which one ?

Bit more info would help if you in turn want advice.
sorry mike- i'm trying to view the photos posted by laudan. have go into photo galleries and onto page 6, but dont know where to go from there.
These are the photos posted by Laudan...what a shame!
okay- have founf them now. how on earth could that be classed as a family room. how th ehotel expect anyone to sleep safely on that bed is disgusting. good luck laudan.
didnt realise couldnt edit posts- what i meant to say was how could TA think this was suitable and keep sending families there.
Apologies...don't know where the edit button has gone :roll: but this might make a difference.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.