Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
i am going to titanic resort & aquapark in hurghada for xmas, first time away at xmas, first time to egypt, can anyone tell me whats the hotel like,whats the weather likely to be, and whats the best curency to take.
Be interested if you could find out about "day passes" to the Aquapark for me.

We spend lots of time in El Gouna and kids wanted to go over for the day if possible. would appreciate your opinions in the New Year if possible
thanks!
will do my best on the passes if im not to drunk to remember over xmas.
Hi would be interested for your opinion on this hotel as im considering taking my granddaughter 18 months next april, i went to sharm in july and had a fantastic time and fell in love with egypt so much so that i would never consider another destination ever again its wonderful hope you have a great time
just got back & we all loved it, there was five of us aged 16,21,4?,47,65, water park is brill there are about 16 large rides, a raftin river with wave machine,wave pool,seperate section for smaller children absolutly fab, the hotel is still being finished but it did not spoil our fun at all,night time entertainment a bit poor but the daytime for more than makes up for it.
Isn't it funny how opinions can differ so much. The reason I say that is that I have just had a complaint saying they thought the place was disgusting, grubby, nothing to do, loud, unfriendly staff etc etc.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your holiday at the Titanic. It was only finished last year and the majority of guests really love it. (No I don't work there honest).
Hi

We are thinking of either going here for Easter or in July with our 5 year old and 20 month old. Is anyone else going at then?

Does anyone know what a family room is like?
Whats the kids club like and do they have a mini disco at night?

Is there much building work going on at the moment?

Thanks

Nicola
can peopl go in and use the waterwark if so how much do you pay
Hi

We have now booked to go on July 14th, as Easter was booked up. Can't wait to go.

Some people I know returned from El Gouna on friday and they visited the waterpark and thought it was great so I shall find out how much t cost them to get in. Should see them Saturday when I drop my daughter off at gymnastics and will then let you know.

Cheers

Nicola
I would be interested to know about costs to get in as a day visitor as we are staying at Makadi Bay in April, and I know the kids and hubby will love it there.
Will be checking it out over Easter too (weather pemitting) - just for the record, have been told that day passes are LE120 (around £12)
£12 sounds reasonable enough!
Hi

Had a word with the person I know and yes the cost works out to around £12 each with kids under 6 going free. Think you then just have to pay for drinks.
look forward to hearing what you think when you return.

Nicky
Hi everyone, flying from manchester on 28th July with my husband and 2 boys 6 & 11, is anybody else going then. Don't think the Germans will be rude as England will be World Cup winners by then :D :D . Went to Sharm last year Sun, sea, sand and the bombs :twisted: but never spoilt are holiday.
Weather was hot but the kids seemed to cope. 8)
Can't wait waterslides, sun, sea, sand and to meet nice people.
we are leaving the same day as you arrive.

We are not worried about the hear either as we too were in Sharm last June and the kids found it find.

They are really looking forward to the waterslides too.
Charming :roll: nicolaw you go when we arrive great timing.
Hope you all have a great holiday, just save one of the inflatable rings for us. :wink:
Another British family are going on the 21st for 2 weeks so they can save you a ring for the day you arrive. These forum things are great as you get to meet up with other people.
Thanks nicolaw, another english family :D . We'll have to make are own english style entertainment at night :lol: .
We have all had our injections except the 6 year old, wasn't :lol: one bit. wouldn't have it :cry: anyone with ideas.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.