Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi its me again, there was no siesta in July, it opened all day long. Only 7 more days to go for you now and 10 for us. But hey, who's counting.
Hello again Linsi, thanks once agaig for your reply.Is there anything you dont know.
Regards
BUGS.
PS,How would you like to be our guide?(just kidding)
Hi BUGS, Thats made me laugh, There is something that I dont know. I dont know the times of the ferries from Cuitadella to Alcudia. I asked this in another post but no one replied. Maybe you can find out for me.
Linsi
Hi Linsi. Re ferry times.Hear goes Sept.Mon to Sat.1130 &2000.Sun.2000.
Oct.1st to 7th. Mon to Fri. 1130 & 2000.Sat & Sun.2000.Oct 8th onwards Mon to Fri.1130 & 1900.Sat & Sun.1900. Times are from Ciutadella. Iscomar ferries.Hope that helps.
Regards.
BUGS
Wow, thanks for that, how impressed are we, thats very useful thank you. We have said every year we go to menorca that we would get the ferry over to Majorca but every year we get no further than the yacht club, which is on the other side of the marina. Maybe this time eh. Not long now.
Regards Linsi
hi im off to cala blanca on 28th sept for a week , can you tell me how much the ferry is to alcudia and how long does it take also can a return journey be done in a day

thanx dave
Hi Dave, Since my last posting I have found this site that you may want to look at. http://www.southernferries.co.uk. I havent had time to look at it yet myself. The information from Bugs was brilliant but I too would like to know the prices. Hope this helps
Hi BUGS here, Ithink the price for 4 adults (seated ) was £208 but you can check this by Googling ferry from ciutadella to alcudia. Hope this helps
Regards.
BUGS
ps.Only119.5 hours to go but whose counting. I AM!!!
As this topic has gone seriously off topic I shall now lock it.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.