Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
piggywinkle,

Welcome onboard :tup
You'll find extensive aircraft information on our dedicated Thomson Airways and What Aircraft? topics.

MAN-SSH-MAN (TOM772/3) departing MAN at 1355 are operated by a former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER (328Y - short haul). These are configured 2-4-2 throughout. You'll find more details on our What Aircraft? thread linked above. You can pre-assign specific seats if you want peace of mind of being sat together in a particular part of the aircraft.

EDIT: BY-TOM-AMM-FCA beat me to it while I was adding the links!

Darren
Thank you Tom & Darren, my, you were fast in replying. Can you tell me please how I can choose our seats...please explain in simple terms, as I am a VERY simple person :duh
Welcome to the forums piggywinkle. For additional info or questions, please check out and feel free to post in our Thomson Airways Q&As topic, which Darren has linked to above.

I will close this one to reduce duplication.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.